Course DescriptionSubjects of the program include:
- driver’s blind spots, safe following distances and mirror adjustments.
- railroad crossings, pedestrian courtesy and safety, vehicle condition and maintenance.
- seat belt safety
- road condition and sharing the road are important topics discussed in this program
- dangers of drowsy driving
- how aging affects driving
- sharing the road with trucks and smaller vehicles
- driving the speed limit
- road rage and how to prevent it
- drinking and driving
- what to do in case of an accident
- distracted driving
- review / Quiz
No driving course would be complete without mentioning the dangers of cell phones, iPods and texting.
Classroom Training: 1hr 15 min
In Cab Driver Evaluation
Let us customize a training program for you:
Customized training to meet the needs of your staff, your equipment, your location and working environment.
Comprehensive training in our facility or onsite at your location