Course DescriptionSubjects of the program include:
• Graphic images of accidents and actual accidents as they occurred.
• This course discusses blind spots, safe following distances and mirror
• Reminders of railroad crossings, pedestrian courtesy and safety, vehicle
condition and maintenance.
• Seat belt usage and condition and sharing the road are important topics
discussed in this program.
• Dangers of drowsy driving, how aging affects driving, sharing the road with trucks
and smaller vehicles, driving the speed limit, road rage and how to prevent it,
drinking and driving, hydroplaning and what to do in case of an accident.
• No driving course would be complete without mentioning the dreaded cell
phones, iPods and texting.
• Distracted driving is fast becoming a recognized hazard in today’s driving
• Preparing and adjusting to winter conditions
Optional Module: Trailering
• Hooking up, pre-trip, driving and parking with a trailer
• Safe practices while driving, backing, parking with a trailer
Review / Quiz
• In Cab Driver Evaluation
Let us customize a training program for you:
Customized training to meet the needs of your staff, your equipment, your location and working environment.
Comprehensive training in our facility or onsite at your location